Come join the ET Music Therapy team in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia!
Location of Services:
ET Music Therapy Studio- Richmond, BC location
(Pacific Autism Family Centre)
Part Time Position: 2 full days (Mondays and Fridays), with potential to add Wednesdays
Sessions: individual sessions, group sessions, rock band groups. Early intervention, adolescents, and adults
Start Date: July 2, 2018 (3 week training period required prior to start)
- MTA and/or MT-BC certification
- Experience working with individuals with autism & special needs
- Experience with behavior management
- Experience with/knowledge of multi-disciplinary therapies/approaches specific to autism and special needs.
- Evidence based documentation skills- required to organize client files document and report using cloud documentation system- UnitusTI
- Solid improvisational skills & organizational skills
- Highly motivated, energetic, creative and committed team member
- Valid driver’s license, reliable car and car insurance
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com