Rooted in Music
Rooted in Music
Are you needing strategies for bedtime, transitions, and stress reduction for your child, your teenager, your clients, or for yourself?
These original compositions feature vocals and piano- performed by Esther Thane. Price in US Dollars.
Relaxation Recordings for Children with Autism & Special Needs, Parents, Therapists, Adolescents & Adults
*price in US Dollars
A handy guide and four .mp3 audio relaxation recordings:
- 5 minute version (includes Sections 1 & 2, see below)
- 10 minute version (includes Sections 1, 2, 3)
- 20 minute version (includes Sections 1, 2, 3)
- 20 minute version (includes Sections 1 & 2)
SECTION 1: BREATH AWARENESS & MUSCLE RELAXATION
- promotes deep breathing which relaxes the nervous system
- reduces heart rate
- tensing and releasing of muscle groups help maintain one’s focus
- tensing/release of muscles provides sensory pressure which encourages regulation
SECTION 2: SELF-AWARENESS & POSITIVE AFFIRMATION STATEMENTS
- thinking positive thoughts while listening to music can reduce anxiety
- brings awareness to one’s body and mind, how you are feeling
SECTION 3: WAKE-UP & TRANSITION
- brings you gently back to the here and now in a calm state of mind
- the music keeps playing during the wake-up to provide a smoother transition back to daily activities
These relaxation recordings can be used in a variety of populations and ages. Rooted in Music is successfully being used in schools, in home, senior's homes, dental clinics, and harm reduction addiction facilities.